JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.

Have a question?

We have answers!
Chat Monday-Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM (except MS state holidays)
Phone: 601-432-4492 or Toll free: 1-877-KWIK-REF (1-877-594-5733)
Text: 601-208-0868
Email: mlcref@mlc.lib.ms.us

Friday, November 7, 2008

A Room with a View.

We have been busy this week, folks, so very busy, but unfortunately we've lagged a little on the interesting nuggets of information front. Oh, we found some information, all right, but unless you are into statistics and county data and communication pla.......zzzzz---wha? Where am I?


Anyway, I took this picture this morning from the reference desk; thought you might want to see the awesome view the reference staff get to gaze at while we work!



3 comments:

  1. Hey, now, I did find out that the guy who played "Swamp Thing" is still alive. You know, Dick Durock? Oh, come on people! This is great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that Swamp Thing behind the tree on the left side of the sitting area?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're right! I see him. And I'm so glad to know that Dick Durock is still alive. I still have a chance to get his autograph myself without having to pay boocoos of money for it on e-bay.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...