- Uprooted by Naomi Novik
- Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi
- Miss Jane by Brad Watson
- The Alienist by Caleb Carr
"Because I enjoyed the Cinemax show The Knick I was advised to read this book. It was a great suggestion for someone who loves period based thrillers. I also read recently that it is being made into a TV series. Yippee!!!"
- Princess Princess Ever After by Katie O'Neill
"This is an absolutely adorable middle-grade story about two princesses going on an adventure and trying to find their happily ever after. It's SO CUTE, with beautiful artwork, and so sweet that it'll give you cavities."
- Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke
"Don't let the size of the book scare you! Clarke has a wonderfullu unique writing style, is absolutely amazing at worldbuilding, and crafts complex characters with wonderful relationships."
- Sweet Little Lies by Jill Shalvis
- Fire Bound by Christine Feehan
- Nobody But You by Jill Shalvis
- Your Baby's First Word Will Be DADA by Jimmy Fallon and Miguel Ordóñez
- The Residence by Kate Andersen Brower